Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can someone help me with an XBOX modded gamer tag?

We (as in my brother and I) have everything complete and ready. We've followed the complete instructions except whenever we try to load his profile onto the computer (from the hard drive) it doesn't show up. We are doing it correctly (as far as I'm aware) and our hard drive was just bought today. Advice or suggestions would be great!Can someone help me with an XBOX modded gamer tag?LOL @ Friendly 4 technically modding ur gamertag has nothing to do with "playing legit" it doesnt effect the way u play wat so u ever u fuking noob



I used this to mod my gamertag



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYYkocfQt鈥?/a>Can someone help me with an XBOX modded gamer tag?geez, just stop being a prick by cheating and play legit,

No comments:

Post a Comment