Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is it okay to be a girl gamer ?

I really enjoy playing computer games, but I don't know any other girls who share my interest. I mean, I know a few guys who play along with me, but I don't know a single girl. Is this an okay thing?Is it okay to be a girl gamer ?Nah, it's okay.

I don't have any friends (hardly any friends, really..) that share my interests. They're all really girly and try to understand my stuff but never really get it. Bunch of casuals. Pshh.



Be yourself, no matter what anyone else thinks - you'll be fine!Is it okay to be a girl gamer ?
its definately okay, your are who you are, and i know alot of girl gamers at my school, i know a girl with that plays cod and ps games even computer games, the gamer guys in my school want to date her cause they have a thing for girl gamers, so being a gamer and girl is definately okay and probably really cool to some peopleIs it okay to be a girl gamer ?Its cool to be a girl gamer, boys aren't the only gamer, no matter what anyone says, but you know what I mean its okay to be diffrent, and thats really cool to be a girl gamer, no matter what other girks say, like your not like them well who cares your one of a kind and you r ur own star
Yes definitely. Just because your a girl gamer doesn't mean you wouldn't be the next best gamer. If people are being meant to you because you should be playing barbies or something ignore them. A girl could be a great gamer and the next time you play a game against a girl, Watch out you might get ownedIs it okay to be a girl gamer ?Yup theres many girls that play on the computer. I play Xbox 360, Modern Warfare 2 etc. I'm a girl. I used to play Meez and Runescape on the computer, there's plenty girls all around. And I know some girls on Xbox tooIs it okay to be a girl gamer ?
No, it's against nature! ;)

But seriously, Of Course it's okay, just do what you enjoy %26amp; don't worry what people think :)
I am (= just not as sad at most guys who play it 24/7 as they are usually bums on the doll!!Is it okay to be a girl gamer ?
I think the question is who says that there's something wrong with it.
Are you happy? Then:



Yes. It's okay, because you're happy.



There are others, and one day you will find them.
why wouldn't it be ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment