Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can you have a gold gamer tag and a silver gamertag on 1 xbox 360 live?

I am just getting xbox live for the 360 and it comes with a silver membership my sister wants xbox live to so can she get the silver and I buy myself gold on 1 system?Can you have a gold gamer tag and a silver gamertag on 1 xbox 360 live?yes you can and also you both get 1 month free gold .Can you have a gold gamer tag and a silver gamertag on 1 xbox 360 live?hey you answerd my question i messeged you on bungie.net my GT is DOOLY BOY

Report Abuse

Can you have a gold gamer tag and a silver gamertag on 1 xbox 360 live?only get gold for both take my warnin silver doesnt let u play online so happy gaming on goldCan you have a gold gamer tag and a silver gamertag on 1 xbox 360 live?
why not just share one acct then you both have live and a bigger gamer score

No comments:

Post a Comment