Monday, February 20, 2012

Can you tell me which one to buy for a good gamer?

I know there is alot of emulators for ds. Which one should i get? The max media dock, and where can I get one, the datel games n' music also where can i get it, and the grandmama of all the R4 DS. Which one will you recomend. And if possible can you tell me where to download homebrew games and apps. Thank you!Can you tell me which one to buy for a good gamer?R4 is GOD! Simple drag-n-drop process. 1rom.net is a good place for ROMS and g-masters.com. Music from limewire. I don't have homebrew so google that. It also has Action Replay. I bought mine from dealextreme.com with a 1 GB micro SD card for $42.95 but now its like 46.95. But without the micro SD card it is 31.95.

Hope this helped!
  • things to do in san francisco
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment