Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can one find a female gamer in So Cal?

Hiya. All my life I've been looking for these mythical beings, and never have succeeded. I wanted to know if there are any that exist near me, so I guess that brings me to my question.



Asker's note: I'd love to see Nintendo oriented female gamers.Where can one find a female gamer in So Cal?Hey look for the dating websites for your interest girl.

there are many genuine dating websites you can find there

one isWhere can one find a female gamer in So Cal?why would you want to see one really girls aren't extinct or anything unless you are those guys who do online dating (which to me is really sad and have no life). if you go outside for once you could see some girls shocking isn't it!?!?Where can one find a female gamer in So Cal?Go to gaming conventions, they're aren't any near you right now but you could try Pax which is like the biggest most awesome gamer/nerd fest in the America :D Next year you could try to get into E3 somehow, not sure if you can if you're aren't media but, you could try.

We're everywhere, you just need to look harder :P

No comments:

Post a Comment