Thursday, February 23, 2012

I have a question about my xbox live Gamer Tag?

Hey. I just bought 800 Microsoft Points from the Xbox website to change my gamertag. I cant go on my xbox directly to change it because I dont have it with me right now, so I was wondering if I could change it from the xbox website. Problem is, I cant find any way to change it from there. If any of you know how to change my GT from the website, please help!I have a question about my xbox live Gamer Tag?http://live.xbox.com Sign in to your live ID associated with your gamertag... Once you have done this, click on the gamertag that is showing in the top right of the page.



You will then select edit profile.



From here you can change your Gamertag, although it will not allow you to do it from the site itself, It WILL guide you through the console. Sorry there's no better optionI have a question about my xbox live Gamer Tag?its impossible already tried they canceled it cuz u could hack it so u could change it for free
  • auto salvage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment