Sunday, February 26, 2012

If i change my Xbox 360 gamer tag will that effect my gamertag being linked to my EA account?

I want to change my gamertag but will this effect my Account being linked to my EA account. Will i need to link my new name for my gamertag to my EA account?If i change my Xbox 360 gamer tag will that effect my gamertag being linked to my EA account?If your talking about ea electronic arts then no it wont i did the dame thing i changed my tag from akownage247 to callofownX and my account was with ea/madden08 it does not cahnge becasue ea is its own server so ur x360 will not effec/change it. and also if ur xbox360 gets hooked ti the internet after the cahgne then it might update auot mancitly becasue of ur x360 system number think of it like a computer's i.p but it might or might not update but no it will not cahnge a thingIf i change my Xbox 360 gamer tag will that effect my gamertag being linked to my EA account?Yes it does. I changed my Gt a few days ago and ea still hasn't made the change.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment