Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I delete Xbox 360 Live gamer pics?

Like the little icons that you can use for your gamertag pic? I went to system and delete all the pictures but then when I press change picture all the ones that I deleted are still there......how do I delete them for good??How do I delete Xbox 360 Live gamer pics?I don't think you can delete all of them. The ones that came with the system I think are in the protected portion of the harddrive. Any others that you downloaded or received from playing games should have been deleted by the method you stated using.How do I delete Xbox 360 Live gamer pics?Yes i could before they had this stupid new xboxlive experence i could delete the ones stored on the hard drive and now i cant

Report Abuse

  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment