Thursday, February 23, 2012

I am a big gamer and need to upgrade my computer. Are there any suggestions on what i should do?

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU

T5450 @ 1.66GHz

RAM: 1GB

32 bit operating system

buying another laptop is not an optionI am a big gamer and need to upgrade my computer. Are there any suggestions on what i should do?Depending on what kind of game you play. more RAM may work better for some, or a video card for others, look at the games you playing and look at the recommended specs, if your computer doesn't meet up to those, upgrade to those specs.I am a big gamer and need to upgrade my computer. Are there any suggestions on what i should do?Well if it were my choice I was eBay the one you have and then get a customized Alien Ware.



-Cody RorerI am a big gamer and need to upgrade my computer. Are there any suggestions on what i should do?first thing is up the ram , are you running vista and if so which one ? or if no what one?I am a big gamer and need to upgrade my computer. Are there any suggestions on what i should do?
It really depends on how old the computer is and the age of the components. Try to keep all the pieces up to date and if your looking at new age games then I'd go with updating your RAM and getting a better Graphics card or Motherboard. You could also try getting a desktop =). LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment