Sunday, February 26, 2012

I'm a hardcore gamer, and I want a new system, what should I get?

I want a computer that is able to run heavy games on their full settings, the way they are meant to be played.

Games like:

Left 4 Dead

World of Warcraft

and upcoming games like StarCraft II.

But I have no idea how to buy computers, what hardware specifications I need to look for, anyone know?I'm a hardcore gamer, and I want a new system, what should I get?World of Warcraft is very system unintensive - it can run on even very bad systems.



I actually created a part purchasing guide just for people like you. Though it's designed for people who are building their own computers, you can definitely learn what different things mean and what to look for when shopping. Heck, if you want you can even build your own computer.



I tried to write the guides in a step by step manner, easy to understand for beginners.



Start here to begin your search, good luck!



http://www.comptechcentral.org/guides/gu鈥?/a>I'm a hardcore gamer, and I want a new system, what should I get?Start by saying what your budget is, what size screen you want?Will you want to upgrade it later on or just buy a new one?

No comments:

Post a Comment