Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is Legend of Zelda a good game to get for an ok gamer?

If not what game would be good to get for the wii?Is Legend of Zelda a good game to get for an ok gamer?Its a Good game..







for the wii





its Great



...





but you should Play it if you havnt already..



(but its one of those games that once you beat it ..



there not much else so ..



it wont last long..)





it is good though...







but i recommend you get





SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL



(its worth the money...)Is Legend of Zelda a good game to get for an ok gamer?
Um, wow. I can't even believe that someone would ask such a silly question. Zelda is an absolutely brilliant game for anyone. Great graphics, great use of the wii remote, awesome story line and totally addicting. Definitely get it =]



PS - Brawl and Mario Kart are good Wii games tooIs Legend of Zelda a good game to get for an ok gamer?Legend of Zelda is the best game in the universe! I'm serious! Get this game, you'll love it, it's the most awsome greatest game ever! After you get that, get some of these:



Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Mario Galaxy

Mario Kart Wii

Metroid Prime 3
It's not just how good of a gamer you are it really depends on your age and interests, personally I would suggest Zelda if you're into older scenario games.Is Legend of Zelda a good game to get for an ok gamer?yeah zelda's an awesum game, but it can be quite hard in parts. still i think you should get it though, you can always use a walkthrough if you get stuckIs Legend of Zelda a good game to get for an ok gamer?
Legend of Zelda is a good game foe the casual gamer. Probably one of the best action games on the Wii right now.
Zelda is good for EVERYGAMER...



I prefer shooting games but zelda is my all time favorite..



(the N64 version atleast.. but I've heard great things about Twilight)Is Legend of Zelda a good game to get for an ok gamer?
Zelda for the Wii is kinda hard. Mario Galaxy is kinda easy, it took us 5 nights to beat it.
Of course it is!



Play Ocarina of Time- it麓s probebly the best game ever made! I it was me, I would go and buy a Nintendo 64 but you can play it on Wii so lucky you!
I'm in my mid 20s....and I love Zelda. And I'm not a huge gamer. I play once or twice a week, sometimes more. It's very entertaining :) Do it.!
It's a really fun game but you should defiantly try resident evil
legend of zelda is fun and awesome...but pretty hard. Try mario or super smash brothers brawl.
maybe, look at sites like ign or gamespot for guides to helps

No comments:

Post a Comment