Thursday, February 23, 2012

Is being a gamer going to put him off me?

I cannot get enough of my xbox.

Will it put him off me, knowing I'm a little too much like him or his friends?Is being a gamer going to put him off me?Not at all, most gamers love it when they find a GF/BF that share their enthusiasm for gaming, it really helps them being themselves around them and a really cool thing to do together :) if you want to be sure maybe you should ask him how he feels about it.



Have fun and take care :DIs being a gamer going to put him off me?
All depends on what he's looking for - Normally I'd say you're a diamond in the rough; most 'gamer guys' are hopeful to find a woman that will share in a game or two with them.



But, sometimes guys just like to keep gaming between them and their friends - My suggestion would be to ask him about it; or read into it a little and see how he feels about it.Is being a gamer going to put him off me?Well it's different for all guys but most gamer guys like gamer girls. Guys like girls who are one of the gang. Don't get seriously competitive with him - that might put him off - just be nicely competitive. I see you're a Guitar Hero fan- I think that's a bonus.

Hope that helps
Is he a gamer himself?? i know plenty of couples who play the xbox 360 and ps3 together. Honestly think he be fine wouldnt worry about it, only a console..aslong as it doesnt stop u from going out and spending time together outside the house.Is being a gamer going to put him off me?As long as you spend time with him and don't zone him out when you're playing, (ie prioritizing the game over him) I don't see it as a problem.



P.S. Knuckles rocks. :pIs being a gamer going to put him off me?
I would luv to have a gf who was interested in it, it something to do together, something in common!!



guitar hero rocks!!!!
Lol why would it ? If he likes it as well its just one of the many interest's you share. Also you can own him at Halo or something and that would be funny.Is being a gamer going to put him off me?
he is a lucky bastard, wish i got there first, my girlfriend is not even interested in my gaming hobby and does not understand.....if it does put him off we can swap partners!!!! lol
If it does, show him the door!




Trust me, this will add hotness to your status, guys love girls like that :)
Depends on the guy.

My wife loves video games too.
ask him.
whats your gamertag? what games you play?
Your a diamond in the sand.





To be honest... i wouldnt worry.
What Rachel D said.

No comments:

Post a Comment