Thursday, February 23, 2012

Should I buy my son the Heelys Gamer shoe for Christmas?

I came across it's website, and it seems pretty cool.Should I buy my son the Heelys Gamer shoe for Christmas?Heelys are dangerous! My friend got them for her 10th birthday, I believe, and she fell right on her face while on them, even after wearing them for a almost a year. Her face got some really bad scratches, and her parents threw away her Heelys.Should I buy my son the Heelys Gamer shoe for Christmas?
They dont have wheels they just have these buttons i dont know if you can really use them or not.Should I buy my son the Heelys Gamer shoe for Christmas?i think that heelys are so stupid. it is such a dumb fad. when you get them you cant even stand right.its like walking in high heels

most schools dont even alow heelysShould I buy my son the Heelys Gamer shoe for Christmas?
i got it for my little brother.

and i know that its a hott item.Should I buy my son the Heelys Gamer shoe for Christmas?its just a shoe.there arent even wheels. just fake buttons.



i guess theyre trendy for young boys but i think the regular heelys would be more fun

No comments:

Post a Comment