Sunday, February 26, 2012

If I played COD (off line) before release date should I just delete my Gamer Tag to not get banned XBOX?

Wouldnt just deleting my gamer tag solve the problem? Im running 1.6 with the iso. Does switching to 1.61 matter? I dont want to delete it if it doesnt matter because Im not in love with my gamer score or anything like thatIf I played COD (off line) before release date should I just delete my Gamer Tag to not get banned XBOX?COD's already been released, what you talking about?If I played COD (off line) before release date should I just delete my Gamer Tag to not get banned XBOX?
its already out but if you played it before it came out and you got some awards(achevmeints) then you might not want to get on that one but if its out and you play it pirated then you problay wont get banned it a 10 % chance you might get banned but if you did play it online before it came out then your banned broIf I played COD (off line) before release date should I just delete my Gamer Tag to not get banned XBOX?I got the game just last night and started playing online. I noticed that some people had been online for 3 days already racking up the points! So I also don't think you have anything to worry about. I heard today that some retailers had released the game over the weekend.If I played COD (off line) before release date should I just delete my Gamer Tag to not get banned XBOX?
No, NO!!!!

Whatever you do,Dont go on live!!

They could detect the firmware

Go here

http://www.ixtreme.net/open-forum/banning-consoles-t1275-230.htmlIf I played COD (off line) before release date should I just delete my Gamer Tag to not get banned XBOX?unless it was a burned copy and or if your xbox is modded watch out man cuz thier coming down on all pirated games until december trust me dude.If I played COD (off line) before release date should I just delete my Gamer Tag to not get banned XBOX?
it is unlikely that you will get banned from live now that everyone has got the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment