Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I become a more aggressive gamer?

Whenever I play games like halo or call of duty, I tend to suck horribly no matter how much I practice. I'm pretty sure its because I'm not agressive enough,but I'm not sure.



Can someone please give me some advice before I'm forced to become campy-Mc.snipe-***

(And please don't give me crap like "just play somthing else.)How can I become a more aggressive gamer?Practice lots! Listen to some music that gets you pumped. Be confident, think you're the best and no one can beat you. When you have it in your mind that you suck, you will suck. Remember that it's about having fun and that you don't have to beat everyone.How can I become a more aggressive gamer?i think its just not enough expeirience (no im not saying your a noob). it took me quite a long time (possibly 2 months maybe 3) to get really good at World At War. so dont get discouraged, keep trying, and you should do good

No comments:

Post a Comment