Monday, February 20, 2012

Am I the only one who finds WC gamer a little off?

I was blocked by him because I didn't find black men sexually appealing, then because I told him that he need to do some growing up.Am I the only one who finds WC gamer a little off?I really don't appriciate anyone posting questions about me. These are one of the reasons why I block people.



I block because people always give me a hard time with the questions I ask. Whoever appears to be a threat to me, they're blocked.Am I the only one who finds WC gamer a little off?
I admitt he has a couple problems.Am I the only one who finds WC gamer a little off?eah i wouldnorry about it. hes only one person its not like everybody blocked you..



DONT WORRY!

=]Am I the only one who finds WC gamer a little off?
I don't think people realize that it can be rude to block people--to cut off all communication forever--unless there's a good reason.



But there are also a lot of abusive people in the world. And some of them need to be blocked.



I think everyone is overreacting here. Can't we all get along?



Y!A has thousands of questions. If two people don't get along, they can both just find other questions to answer.



There's plenty of room for everybody.Am I the only one who finds WC gamer a little off?Your completely right he does need to grow up



Your Prince has Spoken
  • english to arabic
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment