Monday, February 20, 2012

How many Nerdy / gamer girls are here on yahoo answers?

im talkin, really cute lookin, cute body / face,



girls that love olllld nintendo or spending time on computer or playstation , or anime, etc. etc.



not typical slutface teens.



girls who dont want to join a "clique" and become try hards.How many Nerdy / gamer girls are here on yahoo answers?I guess I'm a nerdy gamer girl, and I occasionally spend time lurking here in the video game section of Yahoo Answers. My Xbox 360 and PS3 are perhaps my best friends, next to my Alienware computer and Razer mouse. I hate cliques with a flaming passion. In fact, some cliques make me want to go on a chainsaw killing spree, with particular bloodlust for Twilight fangirls. I also secretly have a bunch of Weird Al albums, and I probably own more black T-shirts than Marilyn Manson. Nerdy enough?





Sadly, nerdy gamer girls appear to be a dying breed, as they are swiftly becoming vastly outnumbered by rabid Twi-Tards, hipsters, and bipolar Emo girls. But alas, I digress. Nerdy gamer girls exist, believe it or not, they're just difficult to find these days because most of them have gone into hiding from all the histrionic Cullen-lusting girls who want to drink their blood.How many Nerdy / gamer girls are here on yahoo answers?none exist.How many Nerdy / gamer girls are here on yahoo answers?Well not trying to join a clique lmao

But I love anime and video games not a huge nintendo fan for the fact that I love fps's which is like non existent on the wii. But old school nintendo is good in my book. And I was once a top contributor in the video game section so that could explain what I do on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment