Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is a good xbox live gamer tag that has to do with call of duty?

I am gonna get a 360 soon and will be mostly playing COD what r some ideas of good gamer tags that have to do with CODWhat is a good xbox live gamer tag that has to do with call of duty?Oh My Coddess?

I Eat COD Fish

Adding Y to Cod spells Cody

C to the O to the D

Take off the e in Code

DOC is Cod spelled backwards

Come On Dude

i Fish COD

Im Codly in COD

My name has nothing to do with COD

COD Over Spam

MMM COD

COD is CODlicious

COD COD COD COD

COD Civil War

Called to say Duty

Call me Duty

Call of PoopyWhat is a good xbox live gamer tag that has to do with call of duty?COD fanboy 2832What is a good xbox live gamer tag that has to do with call of duty?rapidspeed or silentninjaWhat is a good xbox live gamer tag that has to do with call of duty?
i m out sure lol depends on your personality even if it has to do with mw2

No comments:

Post a Comment