Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can a PC gamer play with someone on XBox Live?

I have Left 4 Dead installed on my PC. A friend of mine plays Left 4 Dead on XBox Live. Can I add him to my friends list and play with him?Can a PC gamer play with someone on XBox Live?No you can't. The networks are not configured to become merged so they can play together. That would be awesome though.Can a PC gamer play with someone on XBox Live?
No, I wish we could though.Can a PC gamer play with someone on XBox Live?Add him on your friend's list? Yes. play with him online? No. As far as I'm concerned the only game with cross-platform multiplayer is Shadowrun.Can a PC gamer play with someone on XBox Live?
noCan a PC gamer play with someone on XBox Live?Games that are made for Windows Games and Xbox 360 can be cross platform



http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Liv鈥?/a>Can a PC gamer play with someone on XBox Live?
Nope. Left 4 Dead is hosted on different servers for the 360 and PC.
As far as I know, you can only mix gamers on the game Shadowrun. Try looking it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment