Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can i make my brother a better gamer? or a gamer at all for that matter?

I'm trying to teach my 5 year old brother how to play Halo 3 but I have a short patience and it's hard because we end up pissed at the end of the day. He tends to look up when he turns and stuff, it's hard to explain.How can i make my brother a better gamer? or a gamer at all for that matter?First off, the fact that Halo is an M game doesn't mean jack anymore. You can watch bloodier things on network TV during prime time.



I started playing games when N64 came out and me and my friends gathered around for SSB and GoldenEye. If you're training a 5 year old to play console games I would recommend starting with the basics. Halo 3 is complicated, it's fast paced, much more overwhelming than it's older equivalents and the dual thumbstick control scheme is difficult to maneuver, especially, I'd imagine, for a 5 year old. If I ever trained a brand new player how to start playing console games I would begin with training N64. This will get him accustomed to a single thumbstick, triggers, reloading, timing, etc. Once he's mastered those you can move on up.How can i make my brother a better gamer? or a gamer at all for that matter?
It depends on whether or not he can get good at the game, we're all different, some people are naturally good at games, and yes, some are narurally crappy at games. Im not saying at the very beginning he'll be really bad and at the end. i have a cousin who is 16 and he sucks at all games i mean all games, he plays them all day and i can still kick his *** at games that i have played less then he has. in the end keep at until he gets good and if not it it just means hes not to get good at video games. Oh dont use the age of as an excuse because ive been playing video games since i was 4 years old and i was pretty good until i got and better at them later on. I suck by the way at Halo 3 but i kick *** at call of duty 4. Some games your good at and some games your naturally crappy at. hope it helps and sorry for going on and on forever i got carried away, i got nothing else do.How can i make my brother a better gamer? or a gamer at all for that matter?Don't force him onto the game or else he won't end up liking games at all. He has to learn how to play games at his own pace, or he might not even like gaming. Plus, he's 5, so A. Halo's rated M, and B. He still has plenty of time to decide for himself what he wants to do. So just go with the flow and let him choose.How can i make my brother a better gamer? or a gamer at all for that matter?
You to? I am training my 5 year old brother on Halo 3. I just play multiplayer with him. He has gotten better. I play with swords, he plays with what ever. I shoot rockets at him, he dodges. I throw grenades at him, the dodges. That's how I train him. You just have to have patience.How can i make my brother a better gamer? or a gamer at all for that matter?Well... my gamer tag is Mx718, so if you ever need help, contact me



As for your question, let him have a little fun by giving him a sniper and letting him own you a couple of times.



Then move around a bit, it might frustrate him, but the reward of it is awesome for little kids :D





And i cant stress this enough, DON'T TEACH HIM HOW TO USE NOOB WEAPONS OR HE WILL NEVER GET BETTER!How can i make my brother a better gamer? or a gamer at all for that matter?
let him watch you play first so he can get the idea and then go step by step slowly threw the game and if he does somthing wrong its ok just laugh dont get frustrated with him.
Halo should not be played by anybody under 10 under any circumstances. Go buy him a racing game or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment