Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is a gamer friendly wifi routers?

I have a ps3 and wii there are both able to connect to the internet and are both able to play on online But if a friend asks me to join the connect will not work i know it is not the consoles because i got a new ps3. I have a belkin router at the moment but i want to be able to join my friends.

If there are any other suggestion on why it will not let me join friends please tell me.

Cheers.What is a gamer friendly wifi routers?I use a Belkin with my ps3 %26amp; have no problems.

Make you sure you are set up correctly in your menu.

If you have any problems, the ps3 will walk you through the set up.

Worse comes to worse, call playstation (sony) they will walk you through it.What is a gamer friendly wifi routers?If you can play online, it isn't the router's fault. From what it seems something else is at fault.



If your router was to blame, you wouldn't be able to connect to any other player in any game online.

No comments:

Post a Comment