Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What should a metal-head gamer get for Christmas?

My friend's boyfriend is a hardcore metal-head,,, and a gamer. She's always giving him videogames or band-shirts for gifts, and this upcoming holiday, she wants to give him something different. Something more meaningful, maybe? What do you suggest for her?What should a metal-head gamer get for Christmas?p%rno! bathtub! toaster! toaster-oven! towel! underwear! movies! gun! paper! hat!What should a metal-head gamer get for Christmas?How about a video game where he can design his own band tshirts??





How the F do you expect complete strangers to come up with a "meaningful" gift for someone they dont know?? I cant come up with a meaningful gift for my fiancee, let alone some metal head dude!What should a metal-head gamer get for Christmas?I am a metal head to I would give him some def metal music.
  • resident evil 5 cheats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment