Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ok i need a new xbl gamer tag ive had mine for about 6 months its LINEMAN 81 if anyone has ideas let me know?

I need one simply because im sick of getting dumb questions like if i play football stuff like that, i can stand it to a point but still its getting old. Im a hardcore gamer so it needs to be powerful GT i play alot of cod also just some info as to what my gamertag could be based on.Ok i need a new xbl gamer tag ive had mine for about 6 months its LINEMAN 81 if anyone has ideas let me know?18 NAMENIL

or LINEMAN 82Ok i need a new xbl gamer tag ive had mine for about 6 months its LINEMAN 81 if anyone has ideas let me know?CoD x BeAsT



Or anything else in that format like SnD x Beast



Btw, if you want free things such as games, microsoft points, and headsets go to makefreestuff.webs.com it really works!
  • harry potter games online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment