Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do I nominate someone for the Xbox 360 Gamer Spotlight?

If anybody goes on xbox.com, you will know that this girl interviews these people and just asks them a bunch of stuff about video games and then she puts it up on the site. I know you have to nominate someone in order for them to get the interview, and I really want to know how you do it.How do I nominate someone for the Xbox 360 Gamer Spotlight?If you want to nominate yourself (or someone else) for the Gamer Spotlight, send an email to xlmail@microsoft.com stating why the rest of the community would be interested in hearing about your nominee. If you want to find an Xbox Ambassador, go to www.xbox.com/ambassadors. Sorry, not currently accepting new Ambassadors.How do I nominate someone for the Xbox 360 Gamer Spotlight?They have a video on xbox live on how to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment