Sunday, January 29, 2012

What do you need to be the "ultimate gamer"?

I'm a 14 y.o. boy who would seriously like to become the ultimate hardcore gamer, but I don't know where to start. I'm already the most serious gamer in my group of friends, and want to bring it even further. Any suggestions (best games, consoles, gaming PC hardware?) If serious hardcore gamer tells me the exact computer that they use for their PC games, that would be a great help (because my parents are getting me a new computer anyway.) Any help would be awesome. Thanks.What do you need to be the "ultimate gamer"?The most hardcore gamers are PC gamers, as they can upgrade their computer's architecture to keep up with the most power demanding games. Dell builds many computers around gaming as does Alienware. You can start with them.



http://www.dell.com

http://www.alienware.comWhat do you need to be the "ultimate gamer"?
nothingWhat do you need to be the "ultimate gamer"?Well I don't play games on my computer i've heard the Alien is like the PS3 of pc.
well i heard that serious pro gamers play anywhere from 10-17 hours/day . so that could be a good startWhat do you need to be the "ultimate gamer"?first,a fast proccesor,good graphics card,etc. get joint operations or blackhawk down.come join the fun %26amp; i'll be happy to kick your tail BOY!What do you need to be the "ultimate gamer"?
fast thumbs
You know what the saying is "practice makes perfect"What do you need to be the "ultimate gamer"?
Live with mom and dad, have no job, stay in your room 23 out of 24 hours a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment