Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do you turn your wife into a gamer?

she always complains that I spend way more time with my PS3 than her, which is false because I only play with my PS3 1 hour.How do you turn your wife into a gamer?You don't, get her involved in her own hobby that she can do while you play everybody thinks it would be wonderful if their wife/significant other plays with them, but heres the thing that most dont realize, if you do successfully get her hooked into games then you have to share them, you ever tried watching someone else play a system you paid for for hours on end then get unbelievably pissed off when you say hey I'm gonna play now....believe me I walked both paths, its better for her to hate the thing and want nothing to do with it then her to take it overHow do you turn your wife into a gamer?
She'll play The Sims... I mean, just look at all of the questions on these boards. Half of them are female, and out of all the female gaming threads, 85% are for The Sims troubleshooting.



Edit: To the post below - it isn't only young girls who play The Sims. It may only be young girls who troubleshoot on Yahoo! Answers, but I know people of all ages and gender who play it.How do you turn your wife into a gamer?try playing a co-op game with her where you and her are shooting at each other. then once she gets the hang of it have her play live with other players.



my husband refuses to learn to play but then again he doesn't complain about me playing too much.
Find an addicting game. Preferably that she wouldn't find offensive. Like GTA, which could easily be taken as offensive. Ps: Pretty sure that only younger girls play the sims. I could be wrong.How do you turn your wife into a gamer?Ask her to try your game or play with her. Or find a game that she would like.How do you turn your wife into a gamer?
maybe buy games that you and her might like? or try asking her whats she like doing? and if she say shopping for ex. find a shopping game
GTA is always fun, try out GTA SA, GTA IV. Great games.How do you turn your wife into a gamer?
You don't.
invite her to play! my brothers wife never played until my brother bought my niece a PS3, now she plays GTA4 all day!
  • corner bakery menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment